- Sara M. Foskitt
- After spending many years as a staff attorney for a Travis County District Court Judge, I have a unique perspective, as well as inside knowledge of Travis County Courts. Part of my practice is acting as local counsel for firms with cases in Austin, Texas. I will share my tips and strategies for practicing in Travis County in this blog.
Subscribe to Local Counsel Blog
Follow Foskitt Law on Facebook
Previous Local Counsel Blog Posts
- To Reply or Not To Reply? There Really is no Question.
- Don’t Panic! Tips for Dealing With Emergencies in Travis County District Court
- For the Record: Practical Tips for Preserving the Record in Travis County
- It Goes Without Saying, or Maybe it Should Be Said: Communication is Key
- Press the Easy Button – Walk Out with a Court Order
- Practice Like a Pro in Travis County District Courts
- If You Have Obstacles, You Can Overcome Them
- Don’t Make Them Jump Through Hoops – Put the Prayer First!
- Reeling Them In – In Travis County
- Four Ways to Make the Judge Remember You . . . For the Wrong Reasons
- New Travis County Local Administrative District Judge
- Fifteen Minutes or Less. Or Else.
- Setting a Hearing? It’s Your Choice
- What a Vacation Letter REALLY Means
- But My Client Needs This… Right Now!
- For the Record
- The Very First Post…. Intimidation Factor.
Latest Tweets from @foskitt
Excited! 25% @foskittrealty 's 2013 commissions will be donated to legal aid & pro bono groups (@TxAccessJustice) http://t.co/V5D1BueVBA - 10 hours ago
Amazing! MT @ABoR_REALTORS: latest MLS report shows Austin-area home sales hit a 9 yr high for month of April: http://t.co/ZUCmlMknD5 - 12 hours ago
Had great time! MT @dodrummond: Good times last night w/dual-threat atty-realtor @foskitt & biz lawyer extraordinaire @TheBlakeFirm - 5 days ago
Looking forward to Austin Pub Quiz trivia tonight at @TavernAustin with guest host @wdfloyd! Grab your teams, see you upstairs at 8p! - 1 week ago
Thx! RT @TheDigitalUnion: Special to @FoskittRealty for her great work with pro bono legal aid & access to justice programs! - 1 week ago
DisclaimerThis blog and website are for informational purposes only, and are not meant to be legal advice. Use of this blog and website does not create an attorney-client relationship. This blog and website are not a substitute for legal advice. Contact an attorney for specific legal advice.